Founded in 2004, Industrial Process Solutions, Inc. (IPSI) provides specialized solutions for manufacturing and processing lines by offering installation, troubleshooting, and optimization of your production line, by means of both technical support and power demand management.
IPSI is accredited by the Control System Integrators Association and Rockwell Automation. Our employees are actively engaged in creating the best practice methodologies for the industry and collect independent research for technical papers reflecting the latest developments in automation technology
The IPSI Impact
In addition to 24-7 emergency troubleshooting, IPSI can increase your manufacturing line’s productivity using the equipment your organization already owns. Low impact modifications and high returns are sustained with:
- Process optimization
- Cost Savings by Power Demand Management
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) plant analysis and optimization planning
- Partial system upgrades with current machines and precise updates
- Full system upgrades
- Minimum downtime staged upgrades
- Fully documented and transparent control systems
If your facility needs new equipment, IPSI will utilize the control platform you already have to minimize your cost of spare parts and to reduce, if not alleviate, training expenses.
Our mission is to improve your operations at competitive rates with efficient and non-disruptive strategies. We are the workforce that listens to your needs for your upgrades, maintenance, and system automation.
Our Services Can:
- Accommodate your plant’s manufacturing schedule.
- Reduce operating costs.
- Sustain or substitute labor force for continued production, especially through injury reduction with automation.
- Injuries are less likely to occur when machinery has been updated and streamlined for efficiency.
- Prevent future, more costly machine maintenance or replacement.